|Not to worry. You needn’t worry about opening up and being rejected. Here are some black dating techniques you can try.
- Tell her straight up that she is beautiful. A sincere compliment is all that it takes really. Oh, and you may want to go beyond looks. Remember that there is more to a person than facial features or a fabulous body. You may want to compliment her on how wonderful a person she is. Or how fantastic a cook she is. Although you don’t know her that well, chances are she isn’t a perfect stranger. There’s got to be something you know about her, refresh your memory and reread her black dating profile.. Use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Don’t come off sounding like some cheap flirt. While you may want to flirt a bit, don’t overdo it. Remember that a sincere compliment is what’s desired. Not some “cheap pick up line” sort of compliment. Watch your language and avoid the “cool stuff “ altogether.
- While we’re on the subject of flirting, a lot of men end up in flirting disasters all because they’re too tense. They get so nervous that they end up saying the wrong things. Or doing a right approach albeit in a blundered manner. Relax. Don’t fold under the pressure. Stop focusing on the negative “what ifs”. Chances are, they may not happen. And staying calm helps ensure this. The worst that can happen is she rejects you. Then take this as a sign to move on and consider taking another look at the black date on the black dating site. New black dates are signing up everyday.
- Flirting isn’t exclusive to men. A woman who has a “thing” for you would also use flirting in order to get your attention. In fact, most women who don’t want to make the first move will be more subtle about telling a man that they like him. The eyes, the body language and even the spoken language itself. Learn the signals and use them to your advantage.
- Know yourself and let it shine through. Know your good qualities, your interests and so on. If for instance, you like to make people laugh, do this while you’re with her. Or if you have a soft spot for animals. This comes in handy if she has a pet. The point is to be yourself.
Remember that black dating and courting a woman isn’t about “being smooth”. It is simply being yourself and knowing how to approach your black date in a sincere way. Do this and you’ll win her heart in no time.